Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dikwella Village REsort

Has anyone been to this hotel recently. I have been there about 4 years ago, and would like to know the conditions now. At the time I visted, there were hardly any guests and the sea was very rough.



Dikwella Village REsort


i looked in a few weeks ago and it didn%26#39;t look great. i did only pop my head in though.





If you are heading over that way what about Coconut Beach Cabanas in Tangalle?





Very new, only been built 3 months!! I was very impressed, see my review.





Best of luck!!



Dikwella Village REsort


It%26#39;s HORRIBLE! We were there in January 08 for 2 nights ... never again. Poor service (it%26#39;s an Italian run place and the clientele is mainly Russian), flies everywhere, dirty room, awful buffet with food that ran out if you weren%26#39;t quick enough, etc. It is the only place in Sri Lanka that I%26#39;ve stayed at that I have hated .. and I have stayed in dozens of places, from hotels to small guesthouses. Unless it has dramatically improved, stay well clear!!!





When we were at Dikwella recently, we stayed at the Kadolana guesthouse at Nilwella .. far nicer.





Sue




Thanks all for the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment