Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mirissa - Paradise Beach hotel

I want to make a booking with them, but can%26#39;t find any way of doing so on the net. I%26#39;d rather avoid phoning from the UK.





Does anyone know if they have a website/email address? I%26#39;ve googled with no luck so far.





Thanks.





Mirissa - Paradise Beach hotel


Don%26#39;t know if this helps but have been googling for you and if you put in paradise beach sri lanka there is a listing under srilanka.com which takes you direct to the hotel details, but it says on there that it%26#39;s under renovation, if you use srilanka.com and go to their home page it doesn%26#39;t list the hotel at all, so sorry not a lot further forward, but hope this is of some use.



Regards,



Jean.



Mirissa - Paradise Beach hotel


I%26#39;ve just sent you a pm with the phone number...





I hope it%26#39;s right!!




I%26#39;m surprised there isn%26#39;t a website or email address for them as they%26#39;re quite an organised place but I can%26#39;t find one either. Quite frankly you don%26#39;t need to book as they have plenty of cabanas and rooms and the traffic through Mirissa isn%26#39;t that great that everything is full. Far from it, when I was there during the busy season over Christmas and New Year you could take your pick. I never book and always get exactly what I want.



Mirissa is a dream - you%26#39;ll love it.




Hi mirissa@sltnet.lk +94041221206 shehan.

No comments:

Post a Comment