Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sri Lankan Airlines

Yesterday I booked our holiday of 2 weeks in Club Palm Bay flying with Sri Lankan Airlines. I%26#39;ve looked on their website, without success, to try and find out what the luggage allowance is? Can someone please help me with this? Also, the agent couldn%26#39;t help, but will we be able to book seats together or do you think we can just turn up early at the airport and hope for the best? Also, can someone please let me know what the exchange rate is, so that I can roughly work out how much things cost. A lot of questions, I know, but being first times, I need all the help I can get. Many thanks.





Linda



Sri Lankan Airlines


Hi Linda,





The normal luggage allowance in economy is (and was when I flew SriLankan a couple of years ago) 20 kg checked luggage + 7 kg hand luggage.





Your agent should be able to request seats for you (mine did). You can check in online 2-24 hours before your flight and should be able to select/confirm your seats that way.





The official rate for telegraphic transfers from Central Bank of Sri Lanka today is LKR 157.71 to the Pound. That%26#39;s about the rate you will get for cash withdrawals from ATMs. For cash exchange the rate is usually about LKR 2 less.





Hans



Sri Lankan Airlines


Hi Linda





Yep, SriLankans normal ecconomy baggage has not changed since Han%26#39;s last trip with them.





Regards sitting togetherm,well agent can



indeed ';request'; this,but best to turn up just when check-in open 3 hours before your flight.





Regards



Dave



Flying with them on 24th March.....

No comments:

Post a Comment