Tuesday, March 30, 2010

12 day tour

My friend and I arrive in Sri Lanka on April 3rd and we are hoping to do a 12 day tour of the country. We are looking to have a bit of an adventure while we%26#39;re away and I was wondering if anyone can give us advise regarding tours. Should we book something before we arrive? What is the best way to organise a trip?



Help please!



Thanks, Sally (24)



12 day tour


Get in touch with a Ceylon Tourist Board approved guide/driver. There are lots of people who are bound to flood you with ';good drivers'; by PM now, but if you want a guide etc ask one of the Experts on this forum who%26#39;ll be happy to suggest one. Travellerguy recommended me a bloke called Jally and he was absolutely fantastic.





Do a bit of background research about the kind of things you could be interetsed in seeing. Cultural sights, National Parks, beaches etc and then ask on here and see what you think you%26#39;d prefer.





I returned about 3 weeks ago and I planned my own itinerary, organised a driver and hotels etc for my girlfriend and myself (we%26#39;re early 30%26#39;s) with the help of the people on here.





If you want to see the itinerary with a list of hotels just drop me a message with your email address on and I%26#39;ll send it to you.





Cheers, you%26#39;ll love Sri Lanka!!!



12 day tour


Hi Sally,





Sri Lanka is a best location for wildlife and adventure. A number of activities available. Eco Team is very good in organizing adventure and wildlife tours in Sri Lanka.





Nishantha


  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment