Tuesday, March 30, 2010

write to BBC Watchdog

if everyone that has been affected by First Choice or Thomson cancelling their Sri Lanka 09 holiday would write to complain to BBC Watchdog they would have to listen and try to resolve this terrible situation. The link is here - so lets get writing....





http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/



write to BBC Watchdog




Totally agree i have emailed them last week.





Fingers crossed



write to BBC Watchdog


Hi Dizzi,



I Recieved my letter today, dated the 4th march, i find it most interesting that TUI take over first choice, what was a premier holiday company, and turn it into a naff holiday company.



I spoke with the agent today, and she knew nothing, amazing!! truly amazing, when you concider the agent posted the letter, albeit 2nd class, ummm 2nd class makes you think does it not.





I am up for cancelling my holiday, but i will not get a full refund, because i paid on my credit card, i am going to be ripped of to the tune of 2%, and i am booked to go for three weeks, cabin upgrade the full monty, so imagine what it is going to cost me!

No comments:

Post a Comment