Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An end in sight for FC mess

I phoned FC today as i had phoned them two weeks ago and they would not give me a refund at that point for the holiday my self and friends had booked in july 08 to Sri Lanka. Also they had still not sent me confermation of the extra £600 i paid on the 9/2/09. when i spoke to them they informed me that they have now founf flights and we are now fliying from Heathrow insted of Gatwik and the flight times are alittle diffrent. How ever the holiday is on Thanks god and fingers crossed confermation should be in the post in a cupple of days. I will keep you all posted we are leaving on the 9.6.09. good luck



An end in sight for FC mess


Yes our travel agent phone and said the letter had arrived he was posting it out to us today, will keep you up dated. We are going on the 2nd of June



An end in sight for FC mess


Hi Daffy





Glad t see that its all working out aat last (Fingers crossed)





IT will be nice to have another fellow welshman IN Sri Lanka in June. Wife and I fly out on 13 June staing Negombo





May bimp into each other




i%26#39;ve just been in to f/c this morning and picked up my conformation letter as to change of flight details. i%26#39;m part of a party of twenty flying out on the 16 june for my sister wedding, so as you can imagine the waiting has been torture. thanks to everyone keeping us all up dated of the changes. all have a fantastic time. and happy holidays.




My letter as also come today




So glad for you all that it has been sorted





CONGRATULATIONS





lois


  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment