Tuesday, March 30, 2010

oct9

hi going to hotel dolphin oct 9 for 2 weeks, can any one tell me



about the jeweller ie whats is hes name and if any one can



let me know if they had bought any thing, and where they



happy with it.



oct9


Hi.





Just come back from the Club Dolphin Hotel. The Jewellers along the road from the Hotel is called ';Sangems Jewellery';. My Mum bought herself a pair of earings. My Sister bought earings, a ring and a necklace. My Mum %26amp; Sister bought me a bracelet and earings for my 21st and also some friends who we went with, bought alot of jewellery from there. The people in the jewellers are extremely friendly, lovely people. They will make and design anything that you want them to, and they allow you to look through all the different gems/stones that you%26#39;d like to have in your bracelet, earings, necklace etc! We were all over the moon with the jewellery that we purchased - couldn%26#39;t have been happier with it :)! Also it is cheaper and a much better standard than you would get in England! Hope this helps



oct9


hi



thanks for the help about the jeweller,




Hi





I too can confirm that Sangems Jewellers are great value for money and they make exquisite jewellery...however barter with them do not take their first prices.





My sister had a beautiful 3/4 carat blue sapphire surrounded by pure white diamonds set in a 9ct gold ring and paid £250



It hasn%26#39;t been valued yet but on looking in UK shops I would say it must be worth near £750





I had a 3.5 carat sapphire bracelet interset with diamonds in 18ct gold and paid £450 it was valued at £950 in UK.





We also had several necklaces again excellent value.





They will let you choose styles from catalogues or if you see something in the UK you really like take a picture with you and they will replicate it.





I am going back in November and I will be visiting them to get a ring to match my bracelet.





Enjoy your holiday......






Forgot to add......We arrive on the 22nd October





Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment