Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Is this the same guy? Anton Fernando???

Hey,





I just wanna say that a good friend of mine just came back from Negombo and also met a guy named Anton Fernando, its the same guy that this dutchgirl is talking about few years ago. Im so in shock by reading this all. My best friend was so in love with this guy but found out that he was just using her for money and sex. She found out some more details about this guy that there were many girls in the past used by him. He is employed by english animal group haaaw or haaw who believe in him, their female volunteers at huge risk. Also people in the street are talking about this Anton guy. I feel very sad for my best friend. I just wanna help her, maybe i can do something for her and will inform the European missions in Colombo too. I also have some pictures and wanna put in here so people will recognize him.



Sorry i added those pics at photo%26#39;s and video%26#39;s becoz i cant upload them here. Im sorry!





Is this the same guy? Anton Fernando???


I could not add a pic of this guy so i addede my profile pic so people can finally see him, its the guy on the right side with the glasses on.





I hope i can help many women with this huge problem in those countries.



Is this the same guy? Anton Fernando???


Hi,





Have just returned from SL and met someone that went by the name Antonio Neale. After reading your message, became alarmed thinking is it possible that this Anton is the same man that I met recently.





Where are the photos that you added? I tried to look for them with no luck.





Cheers



Sinhala

No comments:

Post a Comment