Friday, April 2, 2010

sympathies to all sri lankan cricket fans

As an Australian who shares your love and passion for the game of cricket I was very shocked and upset to hear the reports about the attack made on your team by terrorists yesterday in Pakistan. I know how the success of your cricket team has helped many of you cope with years and years of civil war. I am glad no one was seriously hurt or killed but it is still a sad day for cricket and for sri lanka. Once again I say how sad I am and I hope the national team can get back onto the field soon and bring more joy to your hearts.



cheers



HowzatPerth.



sympathies to all sri lankan cricket fans


howzat? thank you very much. yes, they will come to the field in very near future and give us more joy. terrorism should be nibbed in a bud whenever %26amp; where ever they try to raise there ugly heads up.Greetings to your Cricket team too! May GOD bless you all!



Cleanout!

No comments:

Post a Comment