Friday, April 2, 2010

Currency for airport taxi

Hi Guys,





I realise that the currency question has been asked before but I cant find an answer to my question.





From what I%26#39;ve read it%26#39;s best to change my UKP local, I%26#39;m visiting Kandy so I%26#39;ll exchange there but how do I pay the taxi driver from the airport? Can I use UKP or do I exchange a small amount at the airport?





Also, can anybody please advise the best place to exchange UKP in Kandy.





Many thanks





Currency for airport taxi


Hi there...





Maybe better to kill two birds with one stone and change all that you need at the airport, several banking desks that you have to pass to exit airport.





Rates will be the same as any bank in Kandy !





Regards



Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment