Friday, April 2, 2010

CFA Exam Dec 7, Traveling to Colombo

Hi,





I am travelling to Colombo on Dec 7, 2008 for my CFA examination.





My test center is British Council, Alfred House Gardens, Colombo 03.





Could you please suggest any good hotels near my test center.





Look forward to your response.





Regards,





Arijit



CFA Exam Dec 7, Traveling to Colombo


Hi Arijit,





The close vicinity of the test center does not have serious hotels, it%26#39;s a residential and office area. However reasonable tourist-class hotels within 20 mins tuktuk ride distance are e.g. Holiday Inn, Galle Face (old wing), Renuka and Sapphire.





All the best,





%26lt;Erik%26gt; %26amp; [Sandya]



CFA Exam Dec 7, Traveling to Colombo


hi I am chamara from srilanka...advice u to stay at galle face hotel/ taj samudra....u can reach u r exam centre with in no time.........




I Arijit.





Just came to know you had travelled to Colombo for your CFA exam in Dec 08





I am also planning to visit Colombo for my CFA exam from Mumbai.





Can you let me know in which Hotel you stayed %26amp; the total cost you incurred.





Also how much time it took to reach from hotel to the test center %26amp; whether online booking is available for the hotel you stayed at.





My e-mail is





sahilparekh777@gmail.com.





Hope ypu can provide the information.





Thanks.





Regards,



Sahil.

No comments:

Post a Comment