Friday, April 2, 2010

Scam Artist in Columbo

Hi all,





Deliberated long and hard about even posting this, however, have to get some justice, even if its in this way. I had the unfortunate displeasure of meeting an incredibly charming and persuasive ';con artist in Columbo.





One of the names that he may use is Antonio Neal or Sarat Karunarathna. He seems to work the Galle Face Hotel and Holiday Inn areas of Galle Road, and specifically targets women. Do I feel like a fool? Of course. He made off with a ring of mine and I stupidly believed his stories about helping the ';poor people.';





I did manage to get a photo of him and if showing this protects other women then so be it. Please go to my profile and take a good look. And, be careful. Sri Lanka is an incredible place for so many reasons and I fully intend to return in July of this year. Far more educated of course.





Cheers



Sinhala



No comments:

Post a Comment